Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Poems


Poems

Written by my sister @Ms_Emjay_Cee, 

(pictures on this page are not part of the poems)


                                                        Star

Head bent
Spirit broken 
Told of a star
Full of promises

Desire awoken
Despair abound
To reach for the star
Was the only hope

Not again
Tears and pain
For the star was gone
Far beyond my reach

Dreams gone 
Darkness surrounds
Strange light at my door 
Alas my star found me.

                                                                                @Ms_Emjay_Cee



Untitled

I walked the lonely road
Lost in my thoughts
Walked past a stranger
Lost in his thoughts

Make the stranger smile 
I said to me
A cup of cold water on a hot day
Never hurt no one

So I did a deed of lil kindness
In my heart I was content
For I knew for always
The stranger would remember me.

@Ms_Emjay_Cee

          Experience

My heart never told a lieMy heart never told a lie,
Neither ashamed nor proud,
Intense love nor hate,
Though inexperienced it was

My feet wouldn't walk to hurt,
Either covered or bare,
Bringing life or dispelling sadness,
Yet experience it shall get.

My eyes now see tales,
Building yet destroying,
Neither here nor there,
Even the experience flees...

Now my mouth speaks not,
My ears listeneth not,
Speak no evil or hear none,
  An experience worth the while.

           @Ms_Emjay_Cee



My Journey                          

                                                                                 I sought
Unsure of what I'd find
A little laughter
Or happy ever after...

I pushed
Unsure of what I'd open
A can of worms
Or pleasant surprises...

I hoped 
Unsure of what life would bring
A measure of pain
Or a pint of happiness


Then I lived
Sure of what I'd face                           
Sweet and sour                              
But happiness to lead me home                  

                                                                                 @Ms_Emjay_Cee



Play of the gods

A little drunk
Drunk from the wine of Eros
We giggled
Too happy to give a care

A perfect shot
Shot from the bows of Cupid
Euphoria inhibited
No love in the world like ours

A measure of chaos
Chaos from the bowels of Loki
Delusion imbibe
Thorns and stone
become our bed

A grand destruction 
Destruction akin to Seth
Desolate remains
Too late to give a care

@Ms_Emjay_Cee





For any form of usage, please contact the blog owner/author